- Mississippi Power – A Southern Company – www.mississippipower.com
- Service Terrritory: Customers in 23 southeast Mississippi counties.
- Six REA-financed electric cooperatives (Coast EPA, Singing River EPA, Southern Pine EPA, Dixie EPA, Pearl River EPA and East Mississippi EPA)
- One municipality (City of Collins) with wholesale electric power which, in turn, they resell to customers in southeast Mississippi.
- Rates are set annually by the Public Service Commission using a performance-based review procedure called PEP-4.
- Coast Electric Power Association – www.coastepa.com
- A non-profit, member-owned cooperative
- Service Territory: Rural and urban area members in the three-county service area – including the industrial areas of Port Bienville, Long Beach Industrial Park, Picayune Industrial Park and Stennis Air Park.
- CenterPoint Energy - www.centerpointenergy.com
- Headquartered in Houston, Texas, CenterPoint sells and delivers natural gas to 3.2 million homes and businesses in Arkansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas.
- City of Biloxi; City of Gulfport; City of D’Iberville; City of Long Beach; City of Pass Christian; Saucier Water System (private wells)
- Source is wells with a system capacity ranging from 1.5 to 16.0 million gallons a day
- Harrison County Development Commission - www.mscoast.org
- Service Territory: Businesses located within the Bernard Bayou Industrial District and the Long Beach Industrial Park.
- Harrison County Utility Authority - www.hcua-ms.us
- Harrison County Development Commission – www.mscoast.org
- Service Territory: Businesses located in Bernard Bayou Industrial District and the Long Beach Industrial Park.
For a list of other Harrison County utilities or to report a problem with your public utility, visit the Mississippi Public Service Commission website at www.psc.state.ms.us.